This formula contains 60% of lamb and 40% fruits, minerals and vegetables. This gives your pet a balanced diet that is rich in protein, fibre. It also has ingredients with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for better nourishment.
- Suitable for puppies of medium and maxi breeds
- Can also be fed to gestating or lactating mothers
- Lamb, Pumpkin & Blueberry
- Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- Cruelty-Free Research
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??Pumpkin is very rich in fibre and contains anti-inflammatory properties that will be beneficial to mother dogs and their puppies.
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
- For details please refer to the image.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Fresh boneless lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, hydrolysed fish protein, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannan oligosaccharides, powdered blueberries (0.5%), spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, powdered blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, pomegranate powder, sodium chloride, dried brewer yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Guaranteed Analysis:Crude Protein (min): 35.00%; Crude Fat (min): 20.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 1.90%; Moisture (max): 10.00%; Ash (max): 8.10%; Calcium (min): 1.30%; Phosphorus (min): 0.90%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.40%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.30%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
There are no reviews yet.